BUGEYE BBQ  NOVEMBER 8TH  2014

Bugeye Cruise starts at 9am leaving from the Windmill at corner of I-5 and Palomar Airport Rd. in Carlsbad Calif.  Route directions will be given out.

Bugeye BBQ 12n – 3pm

3701 Via Paradiso,

Vista, California

Please RSVP johnrfelt@hotmail.com

Bugeye and Spridget Calendars can be ordered now!! Two to choose from $30 each.  The Bugeye calendar is Bugeyes only and the Spridget calendar has mix of both.  The photo above is not the 2015 Bugeye calendar it is obviously the 2014 one.  Photo of the 2015 calendar will be put up in a week.   Email me direct if you would like to place an order.  Johnrfelt@hotmail.com   Please note the "r" in the middle of my name on email.  Cheers  John

Video of previous Bugeye BBQ-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GOYh_IwdQ&feature=youtu.be

1962 AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 PROJECT SALE OR EXCHANGE - $10000 (SHAKOPEE) MINN

Date: 2012-01-12, 8:05PM CST
Reply to: sale-emc57-2797229329@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling a 1962 Austin Healey 3000 project car that came out of South carolina. It has been in storage for about 5 years now but is complete and in decent condition. The engine runs but has not been street driven in the last 4 years. The car needs to be restored but is a very solid car. I am willing to sell this car outright or exchange this car for a Austin Healey 100/ 4 project car and give some money to boot for the right Healey 100 project car even if it does need a lot of work. I will also consider a possible trade for another interesting British car project from the 50's or the 60's. Please let me know if you have something interesting. 

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 0 image 1
image 2 image 3

PostingID: 2797229329

Views: 340

Reply to This

© 2014   Created by john felt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service